My favorite time of the year has arrived, CHRISTMAS! It is a time to celebrate, give, eat drink and be merry. Below are 10 ways to incorporate a little fitness into your Christmas traditions.
- Bundle up and go for an after dinner Christmas lights walk.
- Workout to your favorite Hallmark Christmas movies. All you need is some light dumbbells and elastic bands.
- Meet up with some friends to do some power walking at the local mall and bring a few extra bucks to donate at Salvation Army bell ringing spots.
- Enjoy your favorite roasted veggies drizzled with a little balsamic glaze while watching your favorite Christmas movies.
- Sign up to clean up a local school, community or help put up decorations at a local foster program. The more you move, the more you burn!
- Go ice skating or sledding.
- Sign up to for a fun local Holiday Run for charity.
- Bake healthier versions of Christmas cookies by substituting healthier ingredients like cacao powder, truvia, gluten-free flour, and organic maple syrup.
- Play around with breakfast smoothies by adding peppermint, mint, or cacao nibs for a festive start to the morning.
- Add cinnamon, to everything. Not only is it a powerful antioxidant it makes everything taste great!
Leave a comment below and let us know your fun, festive and fit Christmas Traditions.
Shop our nutrition programs HERE.