Going a little stir crazy? I hear ya! Here is a quick list of 10 little things to do over the next 21 days that will help us develop some healthy habits.
- Pray and Praise – while we are in uncertain times, there is always something to be thankful for. Gratitude helps create a positive attitude. Write down at least three things you are grateful for each morning and see how your attitude changes.
- Get in a morning workout. While the gyms may be closed, go for a walk, run or bike ride. I have been loving Open Fit right now. It’s is a great online workout services that have a number of workouts to be done at home.
- Write down 3 goals you hope to achieve each day.
- Message someone and let them know how grateful you are for them.
- Read for 20 minutes.
- Go for a walk after lunch or dinner.
- If you normally like to cook, try baking. If you normally like to bake, try cooking. Now is the time to mix it up!
- Take an online class on a topic you have always wanted to learn more about.
- Use the phone to call or FaceTime, not text.
For health programs featuring easy to do recipes checkout our SHOP.
Stay healthy and be well. If there is something you need prayer for please leave your request in the comments below.